The Kindness Festival CHILD-SAFE Policy:
- Children must stay within groups with an adult supervisor at all times. Please guide an isolated child to the front entrance as a meeting point if separated from adult supervisor. KF will make an announcement over the loudspeaker to make sure the child finds their supervisor.
- Avoid snapping photos of children, unless consent has been given, group photos are best.
- Do not post any names or organizations the children belong to if sharing on social media.
- Do not give any money directly to children, consider donating to a sustainable organization providing educational and health services to children in need.
- Do not make any direct physical contact with children.
- Keep your eyes open! If you see any questionable behavior or situation, please let the volunteer staff know, or directly contact the Child Safe Network hotline number. 017 358 758
The Kindness Festival Release of liability & respectful behavior Policy:
- Respectful dress: women must keep shoulders and knees covered at all times and no physical contact with the monks.
- Please be respectful of the monk’s homes on site. Please honor the Master Monk’s home (on the water, beside Samadhi Wellness Zone) by not trespassing or lingering.
- Please respect restricted areas (i.e. designated by signs, gates, caution tape) on site and stay within designated Kindness Festival areas.
- I understand that at the Kindness Festival events, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, film or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holds, produces, sponsors, organizers and/or assigns.
- I assume full responsibility for myself, and my belongings. Please keep personal belongings with you at all times.
- Accordingly, I sign this release of liability, for and in consideration of being granted by the Kindness Festival to enter upon this location, Svay Dangkhum, does hereby assume risk of any and all personal injuries, including death and property damage, that he or she may sustain while on the pagoda site and does hereby release, exonerate, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge the Kindness Festival and Svay Dangkhum, their partners, volunteers, and employees from and against all liability, losses, costs, expenses, damage, actions, claims or judgments that may result from any such personal injury, including death, and property damage which he or she may sustain in any manner while on the pagoda site being managed by the Kindness Festival.